Your Computer Information is Being Watched!!
Click Here to Watch the Demo
Spyware might not always display symptoms after it infects your computer, but many types of malicious software or unwanted programs can affect how your computer runs.
Spyware can, for example, monitor your online behaviour or collect information about you (including personally identifiable and other sensitive information), change settings on your computer, or cause your computer to run slowly.
You probably have spyware on your computer if:
- You notice new toolbars, links, or favourites that you did not intentionally add to your web browser.
- Your default home page, mouse pointer, or search program changes.
- You type the address for a specific website (for example, a search engine), but are taken to another website without notice.
- You see pop-up ads, even if you're not on the Internet.
- Your computer suddenly begins to run slowly, you cannot access the Internet or the whole system crashes.
How do I remove spyware and unwanted software?
The best way to remove spyware is to have the computer forensically and professionally uncontaminated. Once cleansed, an up-to-date antispyware software program will be installed that can monitor software that is trying to install itself on the computer.
Where do I get my computer cleaned of spyware?
Your IT support company has trained spyware experts who will advise and perform all computer repairs at our workshop or at your home. We can even pick up and deliver with down-to-earth, non-technical, friendly service.