1. Is the Printer powered on and plugged into the PC? If not and it has worked before today, plug the printer into the computer and into the wall.
2. If this has not fixed the problem, check the printer has paper in the paper tray, and that the paper is dry and free of creases.
3. Assuming the printer has paper in it and still will not print, carefully check that the printer does not have a paper jam. If there is a paper jam, gently remove the page - do not force the page out as you could cause printer drum damage!
4. Check the Windows Print queue and ensure that the print job log is clear of all 'Error' jobs.
- On Windows XP, go to Start -> Control Panel -> Printers
- On Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 go to Start -> Control Panel -> Devices and Printers
- On Windows 10 go to Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Printers & scanners
5. If all of the above doesn't work, restart the PC. If that has not resolved the printing issue, please log a ticket with us,